What i like to do and what do i do?

When I ask myself ''What do I do?'' the answer is always the same.

Shooting something.


As a producer, we always try to achieve showing everything in a nice shape using nice shots with nice frames. This expectation is happening from a basic commercial to high-end productions. We feel like we have to show everything in a proper aesthetics. This matter amazes me every time I hold a camera in my hands and looking at what am I going to shoot. We are trying to show a meatball in a great shape or a machine in a factory even we don't know what it is. No matter what, I am trying to show everything as proper as I can. 


And then when I ask myself what I like to do most? Now I'm on the other side of the coin.

Watching something. 

When I'm watching a film or a tv production, I don't get amazed by the good landscapes or the beauty of nature. I always be amazed by how aesthetic can violence be in front of the camera. How do we achieve to show something brutal in a good shape? 




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Aesthetic of Non-Aesthetic

Aesthetic of Non-Aesthetic in Modern Cinema